PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECTWhen you visit this Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this type of information that is automatically collected as Device Information. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse this Site.When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as Order Information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?Device Information can be used to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through this Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this Order Information as follows:
- to communicate with you;
- to screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, to provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.